If you want to improve your athletic performance- this article is for you!
How to avoid the risk of injury?
How can I train more and harder?
How to let go of thoughts and focus during a match just to win?
That’s the secret technique!
The rugby player, Richie Norton, despite many successes, was forced to end his career due to numerous injuries. He began to wonder what he could do to avoid it. Finally, he found out what was missing in his career as an athlete- breathing exercises! When he started doing them, he got back to the top form!
Wim Hof, also known as an ice man, broke 26 Guiness records and did so through self-control of his body, and you can learn it by breathing exercises.
Why are they so important?
- They can increase lung capacity and therefore increase stamina
- Allow us to focus on what is here and now- very important for athletes!
- Improve the body’s immunity
- Help relieve stress
- Improve sleep quality and accelerate regeneration (so we can train more often and harder)
- Delay the aging processes of the body
- Reduce cancer risk
We believe that this will allow you to achieve much better results and keep one step ahead of your competitors who don’tt know this secret technique!
“Breathing is our life force. Without it, it’s impossible to survive. The more attention we pay to breathing, the healthier and happier we will be – physically and mentally” Richie Norton