What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, we may collect a variety of information, including: Contact Information such as your name, email address, Other Informations such as birth date, photographs, gender, age, billing and credit card information.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
What information we collected automatically?
When you access our Services, we automatically record information from your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our website, date and time stamp and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. When you access our Services using a mobile device, we may also receive or collect identification numbers associated with your device (such as a UDID), mobile carrier, device type and manufacturer, phone number, and, if you have enabled features and functions of the Services that use your device’s location, your geographical location data (including GPS). We also collect information about your usage of, and activity on, our Services. Also, some of the information we collect, for example an IP address, can sometimes be used to approximate a device’s location.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website to:
- personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested,
- analyze and develop our products and services, to develop, deliver, measure, monitor, analyze and improve our Services and develop new products and services,
- protect the Services and YouNr1 property, to detect and prevent abusive, fraudulent, malicious or potentially illegal activities, and to protect the rights, safety or property of YouNr1 or our users. We will predominantly use information about how you use the Services and information provided by others, such as reports from other users relating to your conduct on the Services,
- promotions and advertising purposes, to communicate with you about contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by YouNr1 that may be relevant to you.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
Third party links
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices