How to live 120 years?
How to keep your youth for longer?
Isn’t it interesting that some people who are 50 look like 40 or 35, while others aged 40 look like 50? You probably think that genetics is responsible for it, but it turns out that is not the only reason. Science can help help and even though people can’t completely stop the aging process, there are many methods to slow it down and maintain physical fitness for a long time!
Why is the body aging?
The human body is a complex microcosm in which many biological and chemical processes run at the same time. These processes are partly responsible for our well-being and they also control the human aging process.
How can we stop time?
There are things that each of us can put into practice to keep youth for longer. These are the methods that Dr. David A. Sinclair recommends, who at the age of 50 looks like 35! What does he do?
- He keeps the BMI between 23 and 25.
- He doesn’t smoke.
- He eats no or little processed food.
- He eats a lot of plants and avoids eating other mammals. He eats meat only after training.
- He avoids microwaved plastic, X-rays, and CT scans.
- He tries to sleep and stay in cool rooms.
- His meals are small, it is widely known that overeating is worse than undereating.
*Japanese people who break records of longevity never eat their fill.
- He gets UVA and UVB radiation in moderation.
*Scientists claim that if it weren’t for UV rays, the skin would age 50% slower. Just look at Asians who avoid the sun at all costs, their skin retains youth for a very long time.
- Physical activity every day! He chooses stairs instead of an elevator, and his ideal workout consists of jogging, weightlifting and gymnast exercise. Yoga and similar activities can also have a positive effect.
- After using the sauna, he dunks in an ice-cold pool.
- He gets checkup regularly to have control over his health.
- He takes Wit. D, K2 and the supplements you will read about below.
Everyone can incorporate these recommendations into everyday life, even though great willpower is required to do it. However, the effectiveness of these behaviours on the body is scientifically proven.
A LITTLE BIT OF SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE
In the human body, the coenzyme NAD is involved in many functions of the human metabolism. This removes harmful substances from the human body and also protects certain genes. All people should keep their NAD level as high as possible if they want to benefit from the full spectrum of aging slowdown. It seems very likely today that it is possible to keep the body’s NAD level high by adding supplements.
Supplements based on nicotinamide mononucleoid (NMN) and nicotinamide riboside (NR) are often recommended. NR is a form of vitamin B3 and the effect on human NAD levels has been confirmed by scientific studies. NAD can be taken orally while NMN is given by injection.
Our goal is to provide you with valuable knowledge that you can use for constant development. Everyone has the ability to optimize his/her life, like Professor Sinclair for whom aging is no longer so scary.